Thursday, April 7, 2011

Meet Mobicents at JUDCon 2011

This year I will have the pleasure to copresent at JUDCon 2011 (May 2-3, 2011 in Boston) this talk Tuning and development with SIP Servlet on Mobicents/JBoss Communications Platform with Naoki Nishihara (which I'm eager to meet for the first time), who has been contributing to Mobicents since 2009 and is now part of the core team. He works at Oki Electric Industry Co., Ltd and is leading the Spring Sip Servlets Framework effort on the Mobicents community.

I will stay around for JBoss World as well so if you're attending either event or will be in the area get in touch with us via Twitter, IRC (on Freenode channel #mobicents), or email (jean dot deruelle at gmail dot com) and I'll buy you a beer while you tell me about what you are doing on top of Mobicents and the new  features you want in the next version of Mobicents ;-)

I hope to see you there
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment